11 May 2012

FUZZ and KLONDIKE

Some newer pedals:

This is the SPITIN' FIRE FUZZ (you can figure out the original it is a clone of.) I like it a lot; plays well with your guitar's volume knob. Pedal was hand painted.  SOLD

Spitin' Fire Fuzz
SPITIN' FIRE FUZZ (top)























Another clone. Built and sold. One of my favorite pedals ever. I A/B'd it against an original; like mine better :). Much warmer. I put blue knobs on it. Sweet! Ended up building another one for myself. (the O has a blue LED in it.)

KLONdike

5 comments:

  1. Nice artwork on your pedals!
    What layout did you use for the Klondike?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did it in photoshop. I had to paint the white first which is underneath the bear and letters on the decal. Wasn't easy, but worth the effort.

      tx for your kind words.

      Delete
  2. Hey I got one of your Klondike pedals second-hand from a guy, it's blue, and has two three-way switches on each side of the enclosure. I can barely hear any difference in moving the switches around, except for the buffer. Do they only make a difference if the gain is cranked?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lord Koos:
      It's not one of my pedals. I've only built two Klondikes - one posted above, which is being used by the guitarist from Armed and Dangerous in Va Beach, VA, and the one on my own pedalboard.

      Have you opened the pedal to see what the pcb is? If you can take a picture of the inside, I may be able to tell you what type of pedal it is and what the switches do.

      Delete
  3. I should have said, has one 3-way switch on each side...

    ReplyDelete