22 July 2014

Summer NAMM 2014

For the first time, I (along with my son) went to Summer NAMM 2014 in Nashville… and it was AMAZING! It was like being in the best, coolest music store ever. I was looking for equipment for my church, but also made it over to a few luthiers and pedal makers.

My favs:

Ubermut Pedals - a really great pedal that allows you to design your own sound in one enclosure.

Henretta Engineering - the best small pedals out there today. They sound great!

King Blossom Guitars - I'm not sure how to describe these. They are very unique and great to play. The feel is awesome and the sound matches it. Jeff (the builder) was great to talk with.

Whitfill Guitars - these are mainly Tele's (which I happen to like very much); they play great; sound awesome. I played one model with P90s in it that made me giggle like a school girl. Tone that made me blush! If I'd had the money, I'd would have bought it on the spot.

If you can ever get to NAMM in Winter or Summer, GO. The only thing I didn't like was the fact that I couldn't go to it for all three days.

No comments:

Post a Comment